With Miss Lisa

  "Miss, we had been to the circus last night."

"Oh really! But Dilly you should have invited me too. I would have loved to see the circus."

"It's not for teachers. Only for kids," came the prompt answer from the most diligent Daisy.

"Oh, I see!" Miss Lisa gave a serious look and said, "Well, but we could have changed the roles. I could have become the student and you, the teacher!"

Daisy could not help but be surprised by hearing that. "Is it at all possible Miss Lisa?"

"Absolutely possible."

"What do we have to do to become teachers?"

"Just recite the poem I gave you on Friday. If you say it all correct, I will be glad to become your student."

"Okay, do you promise that?"

"Oh yes. Hundred percent."

Daisy started reciting the lines, 

"Butterfly, butterfly where had you been?

I had been to the garden where the leaves are all green.

Oh, beautiful roses, how are you so red?

Nature has painted me in this shade.

O shiny fish, will you teach me to swim?

Come, jump in the water and fulfill your dream.

The sky is vast, the ocean is deep, the air is fresh, that help us to breathe

Thank you Mother Nature for the wonderful gift."

"Bravo, bravo. Daisy, you are so intelligent, but only a little naughty," said Miss Lisa.

"Kids must always be naughty," commented Daisy smartly.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes, that's what Daddy says."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The three little girls

A Little Conversation