A Little Conversation

  "Diggy, Dilly, Daisy, quickly come and drink your milk. Quick," called Molly loudly.

The girls never dared to disobey their mother, but for Daisy. She would always love to counter her. Diggy and Dilly marched towards the dining table while Daisy was missing.

"Where's Daisy?" asked Molly.

"Don't know. She wasn't inside the room," commented Dilly. Molly walked towards her bedroom. Peter was sitting and working on his computer. "Peter, did you see Daisy?"

"Peter looked at his wife and said casually, "No, I did not. But if you request, I can try finding her out."

"Oh, please do so and oblige me." Molly walked out of the room.

Peter started working on his computer again and called, "Darling, Daisy darling 😘. " Soon he felt soft little pink hands embracing his neck. "Daddy, here I am!"

"Oh, then why didn't you answer to your mother's call?"

"I don't like to answer her."

"But why? That's not like my good girl!"

"Because she never calls me darling. Daddy, did she ever call you a darling?"

Peter was hesitant,  but answered.  "Umm, no, not really."

"That is so wrong!"

"Yeah, it is. But right now you go and drink your milk. Else your mummy will scold you as well as me!"

"Are you so scared of mummy?"

"Well, a little bit."

"I'm not scared of her at all!"

"Oh really! Then why are you hiding from her?"

"I'm not hiding from her. I am running 🏃‍♂️ away from the milk. I don't like to drink milk. Daddy,  can you give an answer? "

"Tell me what? "

"Why do cows give only milk that doesn't taste good. Can they not give us some tasty chocolates 😋? "

Peter was speechless and amused too. Hiding his smile 😃, he only said," I never thought like this,  actually. "

"No problem. You can start thinking in this way. I will guide you how to think that way."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With Miss Lisa

The three little girls